Search This Blog

Saturday, November 13, 2010

Holy Crap Batman II

Some of you may remember when D. came to me a couple of weeks ago and told me she was "doing research in the bathroom." Turns out she actually is. I was cleaning up and happened to walk down the hall to put away some large serving platters when I noticed her sitting on top of the toilet, lid open, and a lovely toilet paper fountain about to explode from my commode. I screamed, shifted the plates to my left hip and grabbed-bare handed- the ever-growing mound of wet t.p. from the toilet. Oh what becoming a mother does to one's senses! I stopped the toilet from completely overflowing. D. was shocked, as were the other kids and Andy that I would just grab stuff out of the toilet, but I hate cleaning up and really wanted to protect my wood floors--so ya do what ya gotta do. I do admit that it was only toilet paper in there, nothing else. Otherwise my heroics may not have been so...heroic. Poor Andy asked for surgical gloves and set to removing the rest of D.s "research" from the bathroom. Fun Night. I shudder to think what she will come up with next.

1 comment: