Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Funny Things

I have to remind myself how funny my kids are so when they color on the walls, or scream at the top of their little lungs, I don't freak out.

This week has been classic.

D.: "Mom, what happens when you karilion?"
Me: "I don't know, What does karilion mean?"
D.: "I don't know, I was just testing it out."

Or this..
Baby: "Knock, knock."
Anyone listening: "Who's there?"
Baby: "Daddy, yeah." or sometimes she's tricky and says, "Mamma."
Repeat this "joke" 5-10 times.

The baby also thinks she's won a game of hide and seek when Andy comes home each night. She spends the day looking for him and screeches when he comes in the door. "Mamma, look I found Dad. Oh Dad. Yeah." Insert two tiny hands grabbing his face and kissing him. Yeah she loves her Dad.

No comments:

Post a Comment