If you have a garden chances are you have zucchini. I have a million uses for this stuff, but this cookie recipe is exceptional. Enjoy!
LEMON ZUCCHINI COOKIES
(Recipe from Betty Crocker)
3/4 C. soft butter
1 ½ C. sugar
1 C. grated/pureed Zucchini
1 C. chopped pecans
2 t. lemon zest
1 t. salt
2 ½ C. all purpose flour
2 t. baking soda
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Lightly oil a cookie sheet, spray with cooking spray or line with parchment paper.
3. Combine all ingredients and mix until they make a dough.
4. Scoop dough onto the prepared cookie sheet in 1 inch balls.
5. Bake for 10-12 minutes. Remove from oven and let stand to cool for approximately 15 minutes.
6. When cool, drizzle with glaze. (see recipe below)
2 C. powdered sugar
juice of 1 lemon (1/4 C.)
1 t. vanilla
Mix all together. After cookies have cooled, drizzle the glaze on top of each cookie.