Search This Blog

Thursday, April 14, 2011

I am sooo embarrassed

This is so gross to admit, but my house isn't spotless. I couldn't pass a white glove test if my life depended on it. Not that anyone is keeping track or score or anything, but I kind of have a "princess" attitude when it comes to certain chores. I don't do windows, ovens, floors or showers/tubs. I can do it, I just don't want to do it...EVER. I will do anything else to avoid the afore mentioned chores. I am spoiled, yep, it's true. Andy does a lot, and we've taught our kids to do a lot around the house. My oven is self-cleaning, and Windex Outdoor window cleaner attaches to the hose and does a pretty good job of cleaning the grime off the windows. The kids do the sweeping and Swiffering each day. Spreading out the chores is one more way of helping my kids learn responsibility, at least that is what I tell myself.

Now to the point of the post. Most of you know I am a marketing agent for BzzAgent. I get to try new stuff all the time. This week was Scrubbing Bubbles Shower Foam. It works on chrome, shower walls and doors, tubs, stainless steel, fiberglass and vinyl. We have hard water where I live and for a long time I've been trying to get this mystery gunk off the shower...well I've been begging to have someone get it off for me.

Yep, I told you it was gross. It's in a weird place, that's hard to get to. Hey, just read the post, don't judge me.

So three minutes after the Scrubbing Bubbles was applied and wiped off with a damp cloth I got this.
Okay, so it's not completely gone, but it is a whole lot better than it was. I am thinking it's time to get Andy some CLR or Agent Orange, or something for Father's Day so he can get the stuff gone completely.

My review of this product is that it does work fast, and does a good job of cleaning the insides of showers. It also worked really well on the chrome parts of my shower. For weekly cleaning I would recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment