Search This Blog

Monday, April 11, 2011

Deal of the Day

I have 2 great deals good for TODAY only.

Deal 1. Lowe's has 15% off all Energy Star appliances and 10% off many other models. They are also including FREE DELIVERY and haul away of old appliances. The delivery is normally $65 and to haul your old appliance to the dump would be at least a $20 dump fee. Although if you are in the market to get rid of metal appliances, ie washers and dryers, there are Free Junk Removal companies around.

How do I know about this great Lowe's deal you ask??? Well because I got to purchase one this weekend! Not because I wanted to, but because our washer sprung a nice leak and washed my laundry room floor instead of my clothes! Our washer was a wedding gift from my parents, so it is old and had lived to it's full potential, so I don't  feel too bad. I did get a great deal on a new washer with lots of fun features I haven't had before. Washing should be exciting for the next couple of weeks.

Deal 2: If you need clothes for your kids check out www.childrensplace.com. I love their stuff. Their jeans are awesome and wear forever. They last a whole school year and my kids wear a pair several times a week, so they get good use out of them. TODAY ONLY use the code FRIEND11 and receive an extra 25% off everything, including sale items. Hello Easter bunny! My kids are getting spring outfits for a deal this year.

Happy Savings!

No comments:

Post a Comment