Search This Blog

Thursday, March 22, 2012

My Favorite Things ~ New

You know how I love to share cool stuff??? Well, thanks to my oldest girls, I found a new love. It's not shopping with them, as their Dad suggested I do with them for their birthday. That's the equivalent of the seventh circle of Hell. Let's just say, until it's their money purchasing their clothing, they will have a limited selection from stores I approve of (and have a shopping pass for).

Anyway, for Christmas they got some e.l.f. lipgloss from one of their friends. Oh my gosh, I am in love with this cosmetics line. They have fun, appropriate for any age, colors of all kinds of lip products, eye makeup and bronzers.  They have zit zapper, eyebrow gloss, nail polish, base and tools. And it's available online, http://www.elfcosmetics.com/, or at Target!

Hold onto your hats....it starts at $1! This is not the el cheapo stuff you may have seen in the past. There are no weird scents or textures, at least not in what I've tried.

Their website has cheap shipping, shipping deals, and this week they have the following online codes: EGTENAZ (10% off) and TAF20 (20% off). These codes are working as of this post, but can be taken away at anytime. And if you have an Ebates account, you earn 5.5% cash back. Surely after all this you'll be getting something virtually free!

No comments:

Post a Comment