Search This Blog

Friday, January 28, 2011

Thank You Karma!

Sometimes when you put things out in to the universe it does all work out. I did end up getting called in for jury duty, but it was today, a Friday, and Andy is home! When I got there we did our intake and then waited to go up to the court room. After about an hour the judge came in and said all 15 cases scheduled for trial today had been resolved and we could go home. Yeah!

So all in all, not a bad day, and I made a little cash to pay for my new coffee table/ottoman which is being delivered today.

I must admit I was kind of disappointed I didn't get to see some trial action, but am relieved to not be there still. Guess Karma and I made a compromise and I will have to hold up my end of the bargain by buying extra Girl Scout cookies. Damn!

No comments:

Post a Comment