Search This Blog

Friday, January 7, 2011

Easy Scrapbook

My new friend Angie Hill Lucas gave me this great idea at a women's retreat a few months ago. It's an easy way to keep up on what's going on in your life. I have 6 photo/ memory scrapbooks that I keep--one for each kid and a family one. It's overwhelming at times and they, the books and kids, grow so fast. Plus, I like to bling the pages out and they get pricey.

Answer these 10 questions on the same day each month. At the end of the year you may see new patterns in your life, or come across interesting thoughts that keep repeating, or find inspiration from other things. This is an easy way to keep track of yourself.

10 Questions (these are ones I came up with, with inspiration from Angie)

1. What did I eat for dinner today?  Chick pea pasta w/ sausage
2. Who was the last person I talked to on the phone? Andy
3. What color did I wear today? Black
4. What was the last good thing I read? "Dead Even" a novel
5. What's one goal I have accomplished this week? Balanced the checkbook
6. What's one thing I need to work on? Finding free fun
7. Today's best thought? Danni saying, "Pretend I'm Jesus."
8. One word to sum up today is? Exhausting
9. One worry or concern? Money
10. Favorite thing I did this week? Made peanut butter brownies in my new square molds.

So I am answering these same questions every month on the 7th and at the end of the year, hopefully I've learned something new about me, or at least kept track of myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment