Search This Blog

Friday, December 17, 2010

More Funny

The other day I was messin' with Abby and told her I had an announcement. Then I told her we were going to have another baby. Her eyes got wide, her mouth dropped opened and she said, "You're kidding me. Please tell me you are kidding. I've got all the babies I can handle!" To her credit she is my best baby sitter. I laughed and told her it was a joke. Well today I took the girls to a movie. On the way there this is what she said,"Mom do you remember when you told me you were pregnant? Well that isn't going to happen again is it?" "Doubtful," I told her. "Good," she said "cuz all I could think about was telling you and Dad to cut your bed in half! Don't tell Dad I said this, I don't want him to be mad." I laughed so hard I cried. She is too funny.

We went to see "Tangled" or if you ask D. "The movie where Barbie gets strangled." It was cute. D. didn't sit down the entire time. She stood watching wide-eyed, enamored by the big screen. When the bad witch died, she started jumping up and down, screaming "Yes, Yes. Nice, I like it!"  Maybe she's seen us cheer for too many football games?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment