1. Rock Necklaces - Decorate a small flat rock with paint, glitter, dried flowers, etc. Wrap wire around the rock, twisting the top of the wire into a loop. String cording, ribbon or twine through the wire loop to make necklace.
2. Petal Pendants- search your yard for fallen petals. Dry them between two paper towels for 2-3 days, When dry place them between clear contact paper and circle punch them out. Punch a small hole in the top of the circle and string onto necklace. You can use dried flowers to create bookmarks, cards, or modge podge them onto other projects.
3. Pool Fun
Use large sponges and wet them in the pool.
Pass them from player to player using body parts other than your feet.
Great for hours of wet, funny fun.
4. Shark attack
Blow up several small balloons. Decorate them as sharks--or pirates--or whatever your kids are into.
Fill up your kiddie pool with water
Put the balloons into the pool
Whoever pops the most sharks in the water, wins
Clean up balloon parts
5. BBQ Banana Sundae
1. To make one, cut a lengthwise slit in a peeled banana and place it on a sheet of aluminum foil.
2. Stuff in as many chocolate chips and mini marshmallows as you can fit.
3. Wrap the foil around the banana and place it on a grill for about 5 minutes.
4. The melt, once cooled, is best eaten with a spoon (and lots of napkins).