Spicy Honey Chicken from www.ourbestbites.com
Dutch Oven Meatloaf- Your favorite recipe in a 9 x 9 pan and cooked in a Dutch Oven. I don't know if it's the coals or the seasoned cast iron, but I promise you will experience your "normal" meatloaf in a whole new way.
Carne Asada- Marinade:
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 jalapeño chile pepper, seeded and minced
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground cumin seed (best to lightly toast the seeds first, then grind them)
- 1 large handful fresh cilantro, leaves and stems, finely chopped (great flavor in the stems)
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 limes, juiced
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- Marinade meat for 1-4 hours and then grill. The steak is thin so you only need to grill a few minutes on each side. Let meat rest for a few minutes before cutting.