Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Gift Tags

Thank you so much to those of you who've purchased my plate stands, and for those of you who've shared your feedback. I'd love to hear from more of you. I made one of the stands for a couple of our friends who just got married. I was thinking of what a cute tag would be and thought I'd share. Maybe if I can figure out how to post a PDF file I will make these downloadable so all you have to do is click and print.

Wedding Tags
~Marriage is a piece of cake if you remember to compromise. Best Wishes!
~ Remember why you married your sweetheart and life will be delicious~
~ A marriage to a good partner is like getting to have your cake and eat it too!

Birthday Tags
~Thanks for sharing your Sweet Day with us~
~Life is short. Eat Dessert First!~
~Happy Birthday to a friend who takes the cake~
~Happy Birthday to a sweet friend (or sister, or mom, whatever)

Teacher Thank You Tags
~You've made this year a piece of cake!~
~Thanks for a sweet year!
~It's been sweet being in your class~

No comments:

Post a Comment