Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Funny Moment

We ran errands with the kids last night and of course J. and D. had to pee. What is it with kids and sudden urges at the most inopportune times? D. has literally been on a tour of every bathroom at Wal-Mart, Target, Smith's and Harmon's from Sandy to Provo. She actually rates them as her "favorites" or "not so much my favorite." Not joking.

Anyway I took the two kids to the bathroom and Jack had to go in the men's cuz he's a man now, apparently. Of course D. wasn't done by the time he was, so I made him come into the women's bathroom to wait. He looks at the wall and says, "Dang. I should have brought my quarters so I could buy some of those." I am not going to explain further, other than to say he would never have to spend his money on "one of those," well, at least not until he's married. Note to future Jack: The big silver machines in women's bathrooms are not full of candy. Love, Mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment