Search This Blog

Thursday, April 19, 2012

Pumpkin Muffins/Cupcake

I have a new obsession with pumpkin. Actually, I've just cleaned out my basement and found some cans from the "Food Fairy," that I'd forgotten. Plus, baking helps me destress, something I've been needing to do for a long while.

Anyway I found this recipe and LOVE it. I've tweaked it a bit, so the version below is mine, and I am sure you'll love it.

1 pkg. yellow cake mix
1 can (15 oz) pumpkin puree
1 tsp. cinnamon
1/2 tsp. nutmeg
1/2 tsp. pumpkin pie spice OR 1/4 tsp. ground cloves
1 c. white chocolate chips (or semi sweet works too)

Mix together and using an ice cream scoop (or spoon) divide the batter among 24 small, lined cupcake tray, or 12 large cupcake tray. Bake at 350 deg. for 20-25 minutes. You can freeze these for a treat or breakfast later in the week or month. Mine never last that long.

No comments:

Post a Comment