Search This Blog

Monday, September 19, 2011

Fall Meal Time Monday

I woke up this morning and had to pull the covers over my head my room was so cool. Fall is in the air, the Halloween decorations are out and we're putting our costumes together. I know it's 40 days away...but Fall is here now.

I'll miss the lazy days of summer, but Fall brings a lot of great things. Cooler weather, colors, baking and harvesting, and awesome meals.

Here's what's on the menu this week.

Meatloaf with Zucchini Casserole and steamed carrots

Bbq chicken and twice baked potatoes

Turkey Wraps and fruit salad (Make extra wraps for lunch tomorrow)

Hamburger stew, homemade bread sticks and Dutch oven peach cobbler

Tuna Casserole, Cheesy veggies, applesauce with cinnamon and mini sundaes

No comments:

Post a Comment