Search This Blog

Monday, February 7, 2011

February Scapbook Post

This is a post to keep track of me. I don't want to just be someone's wife or mother--although those are great titles. I don't want to lose track of the person I am underneath all the titles of wife, mother, cook, chauffeur, PTO volunteer, room mom, etc.

1. What did I eat for dinner today?  We are having Sheppard's Pie
2. Who was the last person I talked to on the phone? Tiffany (ok, her machine)
3. What color did I wear today? Grey
4. What was the last good thing I read? Lexi's new scrapbook 
5. What's one goal I have accomplished this week? Finishing all 6 scrapbooks to date
6. What's one thing I need to work on? Patience
7. Today's best thought? Get the kids to school, that's all I have to do.
8. One word to sum up today is? depressing
9. One worry or concern? Nothing too new
10. Favorite thing I did this week? Super Bowl party with the fam

No comments:

Post a Comment