Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

December Scrapbook Post and Wrap Up

1. What am I eating for dinner today? Cafe Rio Pork
2. Who was the last person I talked to on the phone? Dad
3. What color did I wear today? Red and Blue
4. What was the last good thing I read? FB post about "Damn You Autocorrect"
5. What's one goal I have accomplished this week? Finished extended family's gifts
6. What's one thing I need to work on? Keeping track of things
7. Today's best thought? Only 4 more days til Friday
8. One word to sum up today is? Exhaustion
9. One worry or concern? Schedule Overload and guilt I can't be 2 places at once
10. Favorite thing I did this week? Amazing Race and ice cream with the kids

So I've done this post for a year now. What have I learned? I talk to my husband and Dad more than anyone else. I think that's good. They are two of the most important people in my life. I've worried a lot--and will continue to worry about money, kids, time, etc. I sum that up to part of the human experience. I really like Mexican food. I'd eat it for every meal if I could. I am pretty productive and like to set goals (already knew this was part of my personality, but it comes through loud and clear in my writing). 2011 was a hard year, but overall a good one. I met lots of new friends and have given a lot to my community. It's been a frustrating year filled with uncertainty, and yet, I won't ignore the tremendous blessings we've received physically and spiritually to make it through. You may remember we started this year with everyone throwing up and really sick. We're ending the year with a croupy cough, but I'll take it over the beginning of the year.

I really hope there's a light at the end of our proverbial tunnel in 2012. Let's ring in a New Year with hope for our country, economy, families and friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment