Search This Blog

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Let Me Explain

Why did I change my Blog Name??

Because I have learned a few things blogging the past few months and it has more precisely defined who I am as a person, wife, mother, friend and blogger. Mental health pros say writing is therapeutic, I agree. I now have a clear focus, at least for this part of my life. This project for me is kind of like a "day pass" from an institution. I am with little people more than big people and it's my way of connecting to the outside, adult world. I am not regretful that I need a "day pass." My life is the type of life I've chosen, essentially. I love it, most days. I am lucky and blessed to have so many wonderful and inspiring supporting family members and friends in my life. This blog is for you as much as it is for me.

The content will not change much, but hopefully there are enough helpful hints and entertaining stories that you will come back to check us out, and pass our link along to your friends. After all, who doesn't want a good deal, save money and time and figure out a way to cohesively meld your family and friends together? This blog SHOULD NOT make anyone feel guilty about what they are not doing. It SHOULD give you easy tips to incorporate new ideas to make your life more fulfilling and fun. Please read it with that in mind.

It is my uncensored and unsolicited opinion that our world is too loud and messy. We value money over memories; things over time. I won't stop this crazy spin out alone, but I hope to make it easier for me, and you, to find ways to make real connections with those people and things that really matter.

Ok, now that is off my chest, onto a "relaxing" Sunday. Thanks for following our stories.

No comments:

Post a Comment