Search This Blog

Monday, January 23, 2012

Perfectly Stated

I am an avid follower of a few blogs. Many of my faves are listed here on the left. Go ahead and check them out sometime. One of my other faves I often haunt is called "Mindika Moments." And if you visit this link, Mindika's Thoughts and you are a SAHM (stay-at-home-mom) or know a SAHM you may want to pass this link along. It probably applies to all moms really.

I can't tell you how many times I've been in a store with my kids and had someone ask me if they're all mine. And I live in UTAH. There are only 5 kids, which some days does fell like 500, but of course they're all mine.

I am not a fashionista, but applaud those who try. I just hate laundry and spending money on fancy things that just don't fit into my lifestyle right now. I am usually covered in something by 9 a.m.--spit, snot, applesauce, tears, ketchup, you get the point. I am not a slacker, so don't judge me on my jeans, or sweats or basketball shorts that I am wearing when I answer the door, or you run into me at Target.

Just read the post, it's really good. I couldn't have said it better myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment