Search This Blog

Friday, August 1, 2014

August Meals

Here's a few more great ideas to keep your family fed this month.

Main Meal Ideas
Hawaiian Haystack recipe here
Personal Pita Pizzas
Sloppy Joe's & chili fries
Fajitas, black beans and fruit salad recipe here
Greek Kabobs recipe here or use Grilled Lemon Rosemary Chicken recipe and cube the chicken instead of leaving it as breasts or cutlets
Chipolte Chicken tacos recipe here
Shrimp Alfredo recipe here (can use chicken, or scallops, if you don't like shrimp)
Crock pot pork I like this one
Orange Chicken and brown rice recipe here
Egg Muffins and Pastries recipe here
Italian Garden Soup recipe here
Stuffed Green Peppers
Homemade Waffle Love -cook cinnamon rolls (the pop open kind like Pillsbury) in the waffle iron and top with fresh fruit, whipped cream, chocolate, etc.
Spaghetti and Meatballs
Ravioli (frozen ravioli from the store)
Crock Pot Lazy Chicken and Potatoes (I've never tried this, but I am learning how to use my awesome new crock pot, so I am giving it a try.) Recipe Here
Crock Pot Enchiladas Recipe Here
Crock Pot Roast Recipe Here

If you need more ideas, please feel free to search my blog under "Meal Ideas" or "Meal Time"

I'd love to hear from you and get the recipes your family likes!

Happy Eating!

No comments:

Post a Comment