The beginning of Summer is nearly here! I had to share this great little tip from my friend and neighbor Chelsea (and her Mom) on how to cook the perfect pasta. So easy, you'll thank us a million times! Get out those amazing summer pasta recipes and try this trick.
1. Boil 6-8 cups of water (I use a few shakes of salt in my water)
2. Once the water is boiling add the pasta. Boil for 3 minutes. You want to keep a nice, steady boil going.
3. Remove pasta pan from heat, and cover with lid.
4. Let pasta sit, covered in the hot water, 8-10 minutes.
5. Drain, rinse and add Olive oil to reduce sticking.
This pasta turns out to be the perfect bite every time.