Search This Blog

Monday, May 26, 2014

Coppertone Clearly Sheer Bzzagent Review

It's time for another review! I love being a Bzzagent and trying new things! It's a great gig! This week I tried Coppertone Clearly Sheer sunscreen. I personally like this sunscreen for me, however, a couple of my kids broke out in a slight rash so in full disclosure let me say if you have sensitive skin, you may want to try another sunscreen. This is supposed to be good for those with acne prone skin, fyi.

I want to share my personal experience just so, in full disclosure, everyone knows this sunscreen does work for people with less sensitive skin.  It does absorb quickly, and doesn't feel greasy. I liked it's fresh scent. It felt light and fresh, and I could use it under my makeup without it feeling runny or sticky. This product did not clog my pores, and did provide full protection. It feels differently on my skin than other sunscreens, especially on my face. I wasn't even a bit red, even after being in the sun for several hours.

I do have free samples and coupons for you readers to try if you would like.

Thanks Bzzagent and Coppertone for letting my try this product for free! If you are interested in becoming an agent, just let me know! It's fast, easy and fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment