Search This Blog

Thursday, December 12, 2013

Santa "Chex" His List Twice...

My mind has been blown! This makes me so giddy...I am freaking out.

SPOILER ALERT: Neighbors you will still need to be shocked when you get our surprise gift this year.

I love spreading a little bit of fun to our awesome neighbors. Really we couldn't ask for a circle full of better friends. Everything from ketchup to kids gets swapped between us, and they are so great to help out with nearly any crisis.

This year I am making treats to share with these fantastic people (and sharing cuz no family should eat more than 3 batches of anything by themselves). So in an attempt to spread cheer and eliminate excess food consumption it's Chex Mix for everyone!!

Here's the mind blowing part. Whilst googling (yes, that is now a verb) for recipe ideas I ran across this from Betty Crocker. Click on the link and it will take you a Chex lovers paradise with over 50 variations of this delicious-and potentially somewhat nutritious- treat. You can print, save and/or email your favorites so you can enjoy it all year long!

Happy Holidays (and no, I am not being compensated for this endorsement).

And Remember...Santa "Chex" his list twice. Have you been naughty, or nice?

No comments:

Post a Comment