Search This Blog

Saturday, December 21, 2013

Let It Snow...Man!

We've had a great abundance of crazy snow lately. I got stuck in my own driveway and had to have my 12-year-olds dig me out of the snow, then I got stuck in front of my neighbors house, and I got myself out. SuPeR FuN!

Anyway with all the snow we've been inspired to check out Pinterest--which you all know I have a love-hate relationship with, and we found these....



Melting Snowmen Cookies!

Using a favorite Sugar Cookie recipe (or pre-made, or packaged), cut out 2 inch circles. You can use the open end of a glass if you don't have a cookie cutter.

To add to the melted effect, squish the roundness of the cookie slightly. The snowman's head is a large marshmallow and the nose is an orange Tic-Tac. The rest of the decoration is frosting. 

Easy, Peasy, Snowman Pleasy.


See...They are sliding across the counter!
Happy Baking and Snowman Making!

No comments:

Post a Comment