Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Amdro Pest and Weed Control

I recently had the opportunity to try out Amdro Weed and Pest Control. I am a Bzzagent and have opportunities to review many products and give my opinion--I know right, perfect job!

I have weeds...lots of weeds...and sometimes spiders and ants and I have to say so far I am impressed with the Amdro system.

Here's what I am hoping actually dies in my yard.

 The system consists of a one gallon bottle with attached sprayer and Weed & Lawn Killer, Grass Killer, Indoor Pest Control and Outdoor Pest Control. Fill the bottle with water, attach the sprayer and in the bottom of the sprayer you attach whichever control solution needed. Super easy to use, and so far looks like there's promise that this is on it's way out of my yard!

I have coupons to share--let me know if you want to try it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment